The NCR RealPOS SingleWindow Scanner provides the flexibility and efficiency needed in any environment. NCR RealPOS Single-Window Scanner has the highest performance in its category. With its compact size, the NCR single-window scanner is ideal for mid- to high-volume transaction environments, such as specialty, drug, convenience and grocery stores.
• Improves checkout productivity
NCR RealPOS Single-Window Scanner features an aggressive, 30-line omni-directional scan pattern that is designed to improve productivity for both new and experienced cashiers.
• Offers an intuitive cashier interface
To make it even easier to use, the cashier interface offers a customizable scan adviser with five bright LEDs, which communicate scanner status and successful scans.
• Provides a robust scanning solution
With an industry-standard footprint and available vertical and hori-zontal mounting options, this single-window scanner also offers a terminal power option and auxiliary RS232 and USB ports for addi-tional connectivity.
• Ensures scan accuracy by recognizing and correcting label defects
With problem labels, the high-performance scan pattern, combined with NCR’s patented Scanner Data Management Tools software, quickly recognizes and corrects label defects.
• 6,600rpm motor
• 30-line omnidirectional scan pattern
• 8” depth of field
• Minimum resolution: 4.5mil
POS Interface Opticons:
• RS232, PS/2 keyboard wedge IBM RS485,USB (USB A and USB PlusPower)
• Scanner Data Management Tools
• Sensormatic® Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) interlock and deactivation coil
• Checkpoint® EAS interlock and integrated antenna
• Horizontal and vertical mounts
• Third-party scale
• UPC/EAN/JAN with 2-digit and 5-digit add-on symbols, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 3 of 9(39), Code 128, Codabar, Italian Pharmacode
• GS1 DataBar™ (RSS): DataBar Omnidirectional, Stacked Omnidirectional, Expanded, Expanded Stacked
• 2005 Sunrise Compliant
• Vertical(W x L x D):
6.0” x 6.0” x 3.4” (15.2cm x 15.2cm x 8.6cm)
• Horizontal w/top plate (WxLxD):
7.5”x 7.5” x 3.5” (19.1cm x 19.1cm x 8.9 cm)
• Adapter kits for 7880, 7882, 7883 checkstand cut-outs
• Operating temperature: 32°F–104°F(0°C–40°C)
• Relative humidity: 5%–95% (non-condensing)
• Compliant Standards: RoHS, WEEE
• Powered RS232 or USB or external DC power supply (+12v)
• 100-240V, 50-60Hz universal power supply
• 3.3 watts while scanning, 1.8 watts on standby
•Class 1 Laser Product:avoid long-term viewing of direct laser light